28 December 2008

Not many things, few photos and some links for the holiday season

It’s good to have the quiet holidays done. While generally speaking I am happy enough with not hurrying and taking it easy, it still is good to do something at some point of the day. Our holiday has been great really. Not too much snow here, but some still and that is nice. The members of the family who have fewer experiences with it are enjoying to the fullest. That gives me also a new appreciation for it.



More anecdotes and such later and another time, but here’s few phtographs and few links and recommedations. (check more from flickr)




One of my favourite artists Lowkey has a new record out. Listen to some tracks and then buy it when you realise that it’s pure gold.


Check out promo video for the song The Government by Rattex and Ben Sharpa. It’s great.


Download free mixtape from Jarring Effects label. They’re French electro, hip hop and things like that.


You can sign the petition and get some free cool music from Virus Free Generation. I got it because I do like Zuluboy’s tracks in general. This is the video for the track that is available from him.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info