21 July 2010

Fourth helping of WSOM Spotcast

This spotcast is really a good one. I always say that – occasionally only for effect – but this one is no joke. Really great tracks found their way to this playlist and it’s got many songs that have been very meaningful to me during different times of my life. Whether I was driving the Cape Town traffic with Zuluboy loudly on car stereo or when I was walking with my attempt of a street face in Birmigham Rodney P on my headphones. So a lot of greatness there and some new tracks as well; check especially Klashnekoff and Akala.


1. Zuluboy – iQiniso (South Africa)
2. Rodney P – We Don't Like Coppers (UK)
3. Soprano – Halla Halla (France)
4. Klashnekoff – Soon Come (UK)
5. Muph & Plutonic – Walking Tightropes (Australia)
6. Leeroy . – Trop Bon Trop Con (France)
7. Messiah J & The Expert – Bloodrush (Eire)
8. Paleface – Hellsinki Freezes Over (Finland)
9. Lowkey – We Don't Want Them (UK)
10. Timbuktu – Låt nr 92 (Sweden)
11. Promoe – Drowning By Numbers (Sweden)
12. Akala – Find No Enemy (UK)

No comments: