19 December 2011

#TrueTalk



A few weeks ago I featured a song from the now brand new Logic and Last Resort album True Talk in our Planet Earth Planet Rap radio segment. It was for that reason that I received a press copy of this album and I have been listening to it for some time now and I can tell you that it is a one great album. True Talk has got several repeat-one-worthy tracks and practically no skip-worthy ones. There’s a new video for the song Essence and it’s a nice one – an ode to UK Hip-Hop – but really the ones you need to check from this album are the ones that feature Shadia Mansour, Lowkey and Klashnekoff (two of the latter make a cameo appearance on this new video). I admit, I was very surprised but in the last weeks of 2011 a new contester for the album of the year arrived. How great is that. 

No comments: